This sheet features 7 interesting Gustavs with a wide array of colors and markings. Thoroughly researched by Anders Hjortsberg, who also created the stunning profile artwork, these are the culmination of years of research, and represent the latest thinking in color and markings. This sheet features full color instructions, 2 full sets of stencils and enough national markings to do at least 2 aircraft.
- Bf 109G-6. White Chevron of III./JG1 flown by Friedrich Eberle at Eelde. October 1943
- Bf 109G-6. Black 10 of IV./JG54, Dorpat, Soviet Union (Estonia), early 1944.
- Bf 109G-6. << + - of II./JG11, flown by Günther Specht, Germany. February 1944
- Bf 109G-6. Yellow 6, of 9./JG3, Normandy, July 1944
- Bf 109G-14. White 21 of Franz Wienhusen, Gruppenkommandeur IV./JG4, autumn 1944.
- Bf 109G-6. Blau 62 of JG 110, Finow, Germany. Early spring 1945
- Bf 109G-6. Gelbe 20 of 3./EKG(J), Ansbach, Germany. March 1945